Our teachers are all native speakers, highly qualified, experienced, professional, dynamic and full of enthusiasm for teaching their language:
- courses can be customised
- depending on the interests of students
- and following the levels recommended by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR, (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) for the learning, teaching and assessment of languages, recommended by the Council of Europe.
A combination of the more modern task-based approach to learning and the traditional method, we seek to make learning and teaching fun and always with the aim of promoting interaction in the language being studied. For all students we propose:
- varied activities
- objectives adapted to the age and level of the students
- diverse classes: individual work, working in pairs and small groups
- audiovisual media
Our purpose is to provide students with the necessary tools:
- To learn and improve in their chosen language
- To help them reflect on various socio-cultural aspects of their chosen language
All of this without forgetting to treat each student as an individual, this is the spirit and philosophy of our school.