Our One-to-One program is an intensive, personalised course designed for people who need to learn or improve their Spanish in a short period of time due to professional, work or personal reasons. The four skills are developed with specific materials for each student, prepared by the teachers of the school.
The program consists of 30 hours, where individual classes are combined with personalised work on the computer. Courses start every Monday, last a minimum of one week and after the course students continue with On Line follow-up for 6 months.
The program is as follows:
- 9.30-11.00h: Private Spanish class.
- 11.10-12.15h: Computer work.
- 12.25-13.30h: Private Spanish class.
- 13.30-15-30h: Lunch break.
- 15.30-16.30h: Private Spanish class.
- 16.45-18.00h: Computer work