The Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) are official qualifications accrediting levels of proficiency in the Spanish language granted by the Institute Cervantes on behalf of the Ministry of Education for Spain.
At Prestige Idiomas we help you prepare for the exam that best suits your level and needs, the only ones that are tailored to the language requirements of the Common European Framework, proposed by the European Council. The different exams are:
- The Diploma of Spanish Level A1 – demonstrates sufficient linguistic ability to understand and use familiar and frequently used everyday expressions.
- The Diploma of Spanish Level A2 – demonstrates that the candidate is able to understand sentences and frequently used daily expressions related to basic information about him/her.
- The Diploma of Spanish Level B1 (Initial) – demonstrates sufficient linguistic ability of understanding and responding appropriately in most everyday situations.
- The Diploma of Spanish Level B2 (Intermediate) – demonstrates sufficient linguistic competence to engage in ordinary situations in everyday life.
- The Diploma of Spanish Level C1 – demonstrates the ability to speak clearly and competently without impediment.
- The Diploma of Spanish Level C2 (Superior) – demonstrates linguistic competence to integrate in situations requiring an advanced use of the language.
In Prestige Idiomas International we help you:
- Decide which exam is most appropriate to your level
- Prepare for the exam
- Enrol for the exam
To prepare for the exam you can choose from our various courses, whether they be in-school throughout the year, private lessons or intensive One-to-One preparation.
For more details about the exams: www.diplomas.cervantes.es
For more information on dates and prices, please contact us.