Our One-to-One programme is an intensive, personalized course, designed for people who need to learn or improve their French in a short period of time due to professional, work or personal reasons. The four skills are developed with specific materials for each student, prepared by the teachers of the school.
The programme consists of 30 hours, where individual classes are combined with personalised work on the computer. Courses start every Monday, last a minimum of one week and after the course students continue with online follow-up for 6 months.
The programme is as follows:
- 9.30-11.00h: Private French class.
- 11.10-12.15h: Computer work.
- 12.25-13.30h: Private French class.
- 13.30-15-30h: Lunch break.
- 15.30-16.30h: Private French class.
- 16.45-18.00h: Computer work.