Rosas is a coveted location for nature and cultural lovers alike. A visit to our region may be a good time for both individuals and groups to combine Spanish classes while discovering two of the most emblematic figures of Spanish culture from the past century; Salvador Dalí (www.salvador-dali .org) and Antoni Gaudí.
Our teachers, specialists on the brilliant painter and illustrious architect, organise the visits and focus class activities around these two subjects. The programme and agenda can be adapted to the specific needs of the students and can be complemented with tours, excursions and various leisure activities (see Rosas and surroundings). A proposed model is:
- Day 1: Arrival at the hotel and dinner.
- Day 2: Spanish Classes 9.30-13.30h. Excursion to Cadaqués and Dalí house tour
- Day 3: Spanish classes 9.30-13.30h. Excursion to the Gala-Dalí House PÚBOL
- Day 4: Full day in Barcelona. Modernist Route, discovering the major works of Gaudí
- Day 5: Spanish lessons 10 -13h. Excursion to Figueras with a visit to the Dali museum.
- Day 6: Spanish Classes 9.30-12.30h. Departure.
Please contact us for more information.