This programme is aimed at students from schools who want to start studying, practice or improve their Spanish. We have programmes that can always be adapted to your needs. Programmes can be between 9, 15 and 18 hours of Spanish.
The classes are structured according to a task-based approach, always using varied activities:
- Videos and songs.
- Role play.
- Text reading.
- Street interviews, etc…
The objectives are varied according to the needs of the groups:
- Improve pronunciation.
- Expand vocabulary.
- Develop communicative structures in Spanish.
- Expand knowledge
- Develop intercultural issues.
Before arriving, the group leaders contact us in order to assess the group level so our teachers can provide appropriate scheduling.
An example of a group programme that can be tailored to your needs:
- Day 1: Arrival at the hotel and dinner.
- Day 2: Spanish Classes 9.30-13.30h. Boat trip to Cadaqués.
- Day 3: Spanish classes 9.30-13.30h. Excursion to Gerona.
- Day 4: Full day in Barcelona.
- Day 5: Spanish lessons 9.30-13.30h. Excursion to Figueras with a visit to the Dali museum.
- Day 6: Spanish Classes 9.30-12.30h. Departure.
For more information, please contact us.