Rosas is in a delightful location nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea (30km south of the border with France, 150km north of Barcelona).
It has an interesting cultural past which started when the Greeks first colonized the area. Rosas is a small lively and cosmopolitan town with over 20,000 inhabitants, a fishing port and a modern Marina. Rosas welcomes anyone who wants to enjoy:
- its beautiful beaches
- its cultural environment
- its pleasant streets with its shopping
- its sports facilities (gym, sports water, golf, tennis,… etc.)
- its leisure activities (karting, bowling, water park, cinema, music)
- its numerous tapas bars and restaurants
- its rich and varied cuisine: tapas, paella, the Catalan Suquet (a fish soup), grilled fish and seafood and the regions exquisite wines and cavas.